Are you wondering if your gaming rig meets the minimum or recommended system requirements to run Cyan Worlds’ upcoming adventure game, Obduction? Look no further, because we’ve got a full breakdown of the required specs for you.
Minimum System Specs:
- CPU: CPU Intel i5-2500 equivalent or better
- Memory: 8 GB
- OS: Windows 7 SP1 64 bit or newer
- Video Card: GeForce 660 GTX w/1GB / AMD 7700 series w/1GB equivalent or better
- HDD Space: 20 GB
Recommended System Specs:
- CPU: CPU Intel i5-4590 equivalent or better
- Memory: 16 GB
- OS: Windows 10 64 bit
- Video Card: NVIDIA GTX 970 w/4 GB / AMD R9 290 w/4 GB equivalent or better
- HDD Space: 20
Cyan Worlds is asking for a surprisingly high level of graphical power in their Recommended Specs with the Nvidia GTX 970, a 2-year old card. Though, most enthusiasts have undoubtedly upgraded to the powerhouse of the 1070 or 1080. But even the Memory demands are high, asking users to have 16 GB worth of RAM. If you want to play what is touted as the spiritual successor to Myst, it’s just a sacrifice you’ll have to make.
After a couple weeks’ worth of delays, Obduction is set to release on August 22nd, 2016, so there’s still time to upgrade your system if need be. For