Watch Dogs 2 is set to arrive later this month, and now Ubisoft has detailed the bonus content that will be available to players who invest in the game’s optional Season Pass.
According to a press release from Ubisoft, the Watch Dogs 2 Season Pass will grant access to three core DLC packs and two bonus bundles. The three main packs will focus mainly on new story missions and ways to play the game’s dedicated co-op mode, while the bonus bundles will provide more options for customizing protagonist Marcus Holloway. Here’s a full rundown of the Season Pass contents and when they’ll become available (text courtesy of Ubisoft):
- DLC 1 - T-Bone Content Bundle: Players will get the style and the swagger of legendary hacker Raymond “T-Bone” Kenney with his truck and outfit and discover Mayhem, a new co-op difficulty level that will pit players against a new enemy archetype armed with advanced weaponry. (Available December 13th for PlayStation 4)
- DLC 2 - Human Conditions: Through several hours of additional mission content in three new world stories, players will uncover San Francisco’s biggest scandals on the cutting edge of science, medicine and misuse. In Human Conditions, players will also experience new elite co-op missions and face a new enemy type: Jammer, with the technology to hunt players down. (Available Spring 2017)
- DLC 3 - No Compromise: Players will experience an all-new world story which mixes Marcus up in the seedy underbelly of San Francisco and puts him in the crosshairs of the Russian mafia. Also includes a new co-op mode: Showd0wn, where only the best players will get to survive. (Available Spring 2017)
- Psychedelic Pack: Customize Marcus’s outfit, weapon, drone and car in the grooviest style. (Available on Day One)
- Root Access Bundle: Includes full sets of outfits, new cars, a drone skin and a new weapon, as well as the Zodiac Killer mission. (Available this Winter)
The Season Pass is included in the Watch Dogs 2 Gold Edition and can also be purchased separately for $39.99. Watch Dogs 2 will launch on November 15th for consoles and November 29th for PC.
For more on Ubisoft’s upcoming hacker sequel, be sure to check out our previous look at the Watch Dogs 2 Zodiac Killer mission which will be available to both Season Pass owners and those who pre-order the game.