Square Enix and Eidos Montreal have announced the launch of a substantial new update for the Breach mode of Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, an update which both polishes and expands the optional arcade experience.
According to a press release issued by Square Enix, the Breach update includes the following (text courtesy of Square Enix):
- Package Delivery Objective: The player has to find a “package” that is hidden inside the map and deliver it safely to the exit point.
- One new world: World 4A is being added, which consists of 9 entirely new maps.
- 3 new maps have also been added to the existing worlds.
New Weapons and Items
- 3 new items: Energy boost, HP boost, and memory space boost, available in 3 different sizes and rarities.
- 4 new Premium Weapons: The No Scope Sniper Rifle, Siege, 3RR0R EM Rifle, and the KABOOM Revolver.
- 2 Premium Ripper skins.
Bug Fixes and Improvements
- Polished and improved Challenge UI.
- Other bug fixes and improvements.
The new Breach update is now live on all platforms (Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC). For more coverage of the latest shooter games, be sure to check out our previous post on how Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare will have boots on the ground private match options and our guide for finding all 46 of Titanfall 2’s Pilot Helmets.