Ubisoft has announced today that they will be having a scheduled maintenance for Rainbow Six Siege to apply Patch 5.3 on January 11th.
The following systems are listed below and the times they will be unable to play due to maintenance:
- PC : 9:00 to 9:59 a.m. EST
- Xbox One : 10:00 to 10:59 a.m. EST
- Playstation 4 : 11:00 to 11:59 a.m. EST
Patch 5.3 is to fix the following:
- Gameplay features such as map, drone, and weapon glitches
- Pause button in custom lobby during operator selection phase
- Operator IQ
- User Experience
- Spectator Camera
- And more…
You can read the full list of updates included in this patch here.
The maintenance should be finished by January 12th and then you can start enjoying the game once again with updated settings!