For Honor is a medieval paradise for all players to enjoy and the Conqueror is argubly one of the best Knights in the game. In this Conqueror guide, we'll be breaking down everything you need to know about the Conqueror, including all of his move-sets and button combos.
Conquerors are heavily armored warriors, relying on a defensive a defense playstyle. The Conqueror's weapon, the flail, keeps back his opponent’s stamina until they eventually fall under the Conquerors’ onslaught. Climbing from the lowest ranked to this prestigious role in the Knight’s forces, Conquerors have earned the respect of their peers through determination and feats of arms.
Conqueror Faction: Part of the Knights faction.
Conqueror Armor: Conquerors wear flat-top great helms along with plate armor hidden beneath cloths and leather with their faction's color (blue and white) on it. Their armor also features a sort of shackled wrist accessory that hosts a chain wrapped around their arm.
Conqueror Weapon: Footman's Flail - The footman’s flail is one of the most vicious weapons used by the heavy infantry of the Iron Legion. The footman’s flail is made of heavy iron chains linking a stout wooden handle to a massive steel-spiked ball. The footman’s flail inflicts massive wounds through concussion as it destroys both armor and bones.
- Speed Revive - Passive - Rapidly revive fallen teammates.
- Conqueror - Passive - Capture and upgrade control zones faster.
- Body Count - Passive - Killing soldier grants you health and stamina.
- Juggernaut - Trade movement speed for better defense.
- Shield Basher - Shield based attacks now deal damage.
- Fiat Lux - Throw a flash grenade that blinds enemies for a few seconds.
- Punch Through - Passive - Deal damage on blocked attacks.
- Heal on Block - Passive - Blocking regenerates your health.
- Pugno Mortis - Throw an explosive projectile dealing damage over an area.
- Dauntless - Your actions can't be interrupted for a short duration.
- Regenerate - Passive - Regenerates your health when out of combat.
- Catapult - Call a catapult strike over an area.
Conqueror Special Capabilities:
- Interrupts attacks with standard block
- Highly effective defensive mode
- Unblockable shield-based attacks
Conqueror Fighting Style: Conquerors are heavily armored fighters armed with a massive flail. They are able to overcome enemies through multiple defensive abilities and strong attacks.
- Difficulty: Medium
- Defensive Fighting
- Auto-blocking defense mode
- Unblockable shield-based attacks
Conqueror's Reown: You can gain more renown by helping with saving Heroes, and also defending game objectives to unlock your feats in your matches.
Conqueror's Revenge Mode: Revenge mode boosts your health and damage. All attacks become uninterruptible. Throws and parry knock enemies down, attacks are now auto-parried upon activation as well.
- Renown - Earn more Renown by assisting or saving Heroes, and defending objectives to unlock your feats in a match.
- Revenge Mode - Boosts Damage and Health. All Attacks are Uninterruptible. Parry and Throws knock enemies down. Attacks are Auto-Parried on activation.
- Charged Attacks - The Attack has 2 charging levels. Each charge level deals more Damage.
- Charge Attack Limits - You can't charge if you run out of Stamina. Cancel a charge by pressing E (PC), B (XB1) or O (PS4).
- Superior Block - Blocks interrupt Heavy Attack as well as Light Attacks. Opponent cannot chain after being Blocked.
- Superior Block Heavy Attacks - Heavy Attacks have Superior Block property during the Startup. Use it to counter attack.
- Full Block Stance - Block all 3 guards without Superior Block property. Consume Stamina on activation and Block. Conqueror knocked off balance if a Block empties Stamina.
- Can't Feint - Contrary to other Heroes, the Conqueror can't perform Feint maneuvers.
- Zone Attack - Zone Attacks can be maintained to keep opponents at a distance.
Conqueror Moves and How-To:
Conqueror Charged Attacks:
- This attack has two charging levels and each charge level will deal more damage.
Charge Attack Limits:
- You cannot charge if you run out of stamina. You can cancel a charge by pressing the button E(PC), B (XB1), or O (PS4).
- Blocks any interrupt heavy attack as well as the light attacks. The opponent can’t chain after being blocked.
Superior Block Heavy Attacks
- All heavy attacks will have a superior block property whilst during the startup. You can use it in counter attack.
Full Block Stance
- Block all three guards areas without the superior block property. Consumes stamina upon activation and block. Conqueror will get knocked off balance if his block empties all stamina.
- Contrary to other heroes, the Conqueror cannot perform any Feint maneuvers.
- Zone attacks can be maintained to keep enemies at a distance.
Wrap the chain of your flail around your opponent’s neck so you can step forward and, with a nice strong pull, snap their neck.
- The Pop Top
Bash your opponent with your shield to bring them to their knees so a nice upward swing of your flail will send their head flying.
- The Wind Up
Wrap your opponent's leg with your chain and pull it out from under them. Once on they are on the ground, wind up your shot before slamming the metal ball onto their chest.
- Gut Punch Neck Breaker
Launch the metal ball of your flail into their gut so that they fall to their hands and knees, perfect as you bring your shield down upon their head.
- Strong heavy defensive/tank hero.
- Block fully interrupts heavy and light attacks.
- Slow attack/movement speed.
- Weak offensive hero.
Be sure to check out all of our For Honor guides on factions, movesets, combos, etc. all here.
For Honor is an action fighting game developed and published by Ubisoft for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. The game features a melee combat system described as "The Art of Battle" by the developers and allows players to play the roles of historical soldiers such as medieval knights, samurai, and vikings within a medieval fantasy setting. Announced at Electronic Entertainment Expo 2015, For Honor was developed by Ubisoft's studio in Montreal, and is set for release worldwide on February 14, 2017.