For Honor is a medieval paradise for all players to enjoy and the Berserker is argubly one of the best Vikings in the game. In this Berserker guide, we'll be breaking down everything you need to know about the Berserker, including all of his move-sets and buttom combos.
Berserkers are chaotic and brutal dual-axe-wielding Vikings. Their savage love of combat strikes fear into the hearts of most, friend and foe alike. The Berserker fights relentlessly, capable of vanquishing foes before they can mount a decent defense. Berserkers are unconcerned with their personal safety, they care little for their own defense, focusing instead on killing as many enemies as they can.
Berserker Faction: Part of the Vikings faction.
Berserker Armor: Berserkers have been described to charge into battle without armor and wearing the pelts of whatever animals they believe themselves to be possessed by. Like their historical counterparts, the Berserkers wear little armor, only light leather and animals pelts with a mask over their eyes.
Berserkers Weapon: Viking Hand Axe - The Vikings have turned a common tool into a vicious, highly effective weapon. The hand axe combines speed of handling with the balance required for accurate throwing over short ranges. Their lethality in the hands of blood-crazed Berserkers is legendary.
- Stun Trap - Trap that stuns enemies.
- Bounty Hunter - Passive - Gain health and stamina when you kill another hero.
- Rush - Trigger to gain movement speed for a short duration.
- Doom Banner - Nearby enemies have lower defense and attacks while within range.
- Revenge Attacks - Attacks fill the revenge meter.
- Bear Trap - Medium damage trap that stops victims in their tracks.
- Sharpen Blade - Attacks gain Bleeding over a short period of time.
- Fury - Raise speed, attack and defense stats for a short duration.
- Throwing Axe - Throw an axe that deals medium damage.
- Berserker - Significantly raise your speed, attack and defense.
- Fear Itself - Enemies around you have lower attacks and defenses.
- Fire Flask - Throw a projectile creating a fire area of effect.
Berserker Special Capabilities:
- Some attacks can hit multiple targets in a row
- Charging attacks that harass opponents
- Reflex Guard: Deflect ability
- Infinite Chain (gains dauntless with 4th hit)
- Dodge cancel attacks
Berserker Fighting Style: Berserkers are intimidating Viking engines of death. They combine close-combat harassing abilities and have infinite chain attacks that can be initiated many different ways.
- Difficulty: Hard
- Harasser Fighting Style
- Short-Range Fast Attacks
Berserker's Reown: Earn more Renown in 1v1 Battles by eliminating enemy Heroes, and going on character killing streaks to unlock your feats in a match.
Berserker's Revenge Mode: Boosts Health and Damage. All Attacks are now Uninterruptible. Throws and Parry knock enemies down. Attacks will now be Auto-Parried upon activation.
- Renown - Earn more Renown in 1v1 fights, by killing enemy Heroes, and getting killing streaks to unlock your feats in a match.
- Revenge Mode - Boosts Damage and Health. All Attacks are Uninterruptable. Parry and Throws knock enemies down. Attacks are Auto-Parried on activation.
- Defense:Reflex - Your Guard Stance only remains active for a limited time.
- Deflect - Dodge in the direction of an incoming Attack just before impact to Deflect it. A Deflect automatically Guardbreaks an attacking opponent.
- Infinite Uninterruptible Chain - When performing a Chain of 4 attacks or more, your Attacks become Uninterruptible. Additional Attacks also cost less Stamina.
- Infinite Chain Finisher - A Top Heavy Attack always ends an Infinite Chain. It also inflicts extra Damage.
- Chain Starter - Dodge Attacks can initiate Chain Attacks.
- Close Combat - Missing an Attack, a Chain or a Head Crusher can be cancelled by a Zone Attack or a Dodge.
Conqueror Moves and How-To:
- Infinite Uninterruptible Chain – When performing a Chain of more than 4 attacks, your Attacks will now become Uninterruptible. Additionally your Attacks will also cost less Stamina.
- Defense:Reflex – Your Guard Stance will only remain active for a short amount of time.
- Infinite Chain Finisher – A Top Heavy Attack that will always ends an Infinite Chain. It also deals extra Damage.
- Deflect – You can Dodge in the direction of any incoming Attack right just before impact to Deflect it. A Deflect will auto Guardbreaks any attacking enemy.
- Close Combat – Missing an Attacking strike or a chain or a Head Crusher can be additionally cancelled by a Zone Dodge or a Attack.
- Chain Starter – Your Dodge Attacks can initiate Chain Attacks.
- This. Is. Valkenheim!
- Embed both your axes on either side of your opponent's neck. Put your foot on his chest and pull. Head-popping results guaranteed.
- Severe Amputation
- A strike to the knee will put him a level lower, letting your second strike take his head off.
- Blood Rage
- A kick to the crotch will send him keeling forward, letting you step to the side and swipe off his head in a single stroke.
- Work the Leg
- Take a nice hack at your opponent's gut before taking a step forward and using your other axe to sweep the leg.
- High Stamina Pool
- Fluid Combos/Movesets
- High Damage Per Second
- Short Attack Range.
- Low Health Pool.
- Slow Heavy Attacks.
Be sure to check out all of our For Honor guides on factions, movesets, combos, etc. all here.
You can check out the other 3 Viking character guides here: