For Honor's Viking faction features on of the biggest and baddest characters in the game, the Raider. Raider is a strong offensive character, with some very unique abilities. In this Raider Guide, we'll be breaking down everything you need to know about the Raider, including all of his move-sets and buttom combos.
Raider Faction: Part of the Viking faction.
Raider Armor: Raider is equipped with light armor for easy immovability for aggressive attacks. His armor consists of a Viking helmet, shoulder guards and light armor around his waist.
Raider Weapon: Dain Axe - The Dain Axe is a long axe that is capable of damaging and killing enemies at a slightly longer range than most weapons. The movement speed is slow, but certainly packs a punch.
- Rush – Trigger this to gain movement speed for a short period of time.
- Body Count – Passive feats – Killing soldier will grant you stamina and health.
- Tireless – Passive feats – Lose stamina at a lower rate.
- Bear Trap – Medium damage trap that will stops victims dead in their tracks.
- Inspire – Passive feats – Allies will inflict more Damage, and soldiers will fight faster.
- Marked for Death – Passive feats – Reveal the target position and then lower it’s Defense and Attack.
- Battlecry – Increase your ally Damage and makes the enemy soldiers flee.
- Fury – Raise your sprint speed slightly and defense and attack greatly.
- Second Wind – Restore some of your health.
- Slippery – Activate ability to auto block grab any attempts for a short period of time.
- Stalwart Banner – Nearby allies will continuously restore health.
- Fire Flask – Throw a projectile at enemy creating a fire area of effect.
Raider Special Capabilities:
- Versatile and Stong Throw Attacks.
- Stun attacks and throws.
- Unlockable zone attack usable within all of the chain attacks.
Raider Fighting Syle: The Raider perfectly adapts to his surroundings, using large and poweful attacks to stun, throw and kill his enemies.
- Difficutly: Hard
- Type: Vanguard
- Versatile and Strong Throw Attacks
- Difficult to take out
Raider's Reown: TBA (to be announced)
Raider's Revenge Mode: TBA (to be announced)
- Raider Fury – Your Attack is Unblockable and can be used along with any chain.
- Controlled Throw – Hold/Release MMB (PC), X (XB1) to manage exactly where you would want to Throw the enemy. The enemy loses Stamina each time he knocks a nearby hero.
- Stampede Charge – Hold/Release MMB (PC), X (XB1) to manage the character’s Spring Distance. Can knock down opponent while running. Stuns Grabbed opponent if knocked into wall.
- Stunning Tap Variation – Cancel any type of Heavy Attack startup with any type of Light Attack. Can Stun opponent.
Raider's Moves and How-To:
- Hit them in the face with your haft to knock them to the ground before bringing the axe down into their gut.
- Hit them with a strike from your haft before a second upward swing with your axe to send them flying.
- After pulling your axe out of your opponent, take a step forward, wrap your arm around their head, and a nice pull to snap their neck.
- Pull your axe out to bring your opponent to their knees so you can bring your axe up and down upon their head.
- Fast Light Attacks
- Effective Carry Special
- Light Attack Have Really Short Range
- Slow Heavy Attack Speed
Be sure to check out all of our For Honor guides on factions, movesets, combos, etc. all here.
You can check out the other 3 Viking character guides here: