In the 2nd mission of Sniper Elite 4’s main campaign, players are able to participate in an optional objective which asks them to check a nearby graveyard. However, when players arrive at the graveyard, they will find a gate obstructing their way into a mausoleum which can only be opened by obtaining a Mausoleum key. In this guide, we are going to explain to you how you can get the Mausoleum Key in Sniper Elite 4 so you can complete this objective.
Surprisingly, it is better if you don’t worry about the key because you don’t really need it to gain access into the Mausoleum in this Sniper Elite 4 mission.
- Instead of worrying about the key, face left and proceed along the wall which will lead you to the end of the Mausoleum.
- You will find a brick wall that has several holes in it.
- Step up close to it then Karl will mention that the Partisan HQ might have something he can use to blow down the wall.
- Next, head out to the graveyard and towards the HQ. However, if you’ve already been to the HQ before then you can skip this section.
- On the way to the HQ, there will be several enemies, take them out silently so you can reach the HQ undetected.
- Once you are at the HQ, head to the corner and interact with the box to gain a Satchel Charge which can be used to blow the wall open.
- Make your way back to the broken wall, with the Satchel Charge, and interact with it.
- Do not place the Satchel Charge on a timer but instead place it, walk back, and shoot it with your weapon.
- Once you do this, the wall will explode and allow you access to the Mausoleum.
The Mausoleum is home to plenty of things like extra ammunition, grenades, and bandages. Be sure to make a visit to the Mausoleum in Sniper Elite 4 so you can prepare for the next battles.
For more Sniper Elite 4 news, guides, and other information visit here.