The amount of items within Horizon Zero Dawn seems endless, the more you find, the more you can create. The only problem is, you can only carry so much in your inventory. In this guide we will let you know how you can increase the size of your inventory within Horizon Zero Dawn.
To increase the size of your inventory, open up the inventory menu by pressing on the touchpad. Once you do so, hover to the Crafting tab and find the carry capacity area.
As you unlock more weapons, items, and collectibles, the options in this menu will become more varied and all of the options that will be available can be found below.
- Outfits Satchel - used to hold your outfits
- Weapons Satchel - used to hold your weapons
- Resources Satchel - holds all of the resource items you find along your journey such as machine parts, wood, etc.
- Modifications Satchel - holds all of the weapon and outfit modifications you have found.
- Potions Pouch - carries the potions you have found and created.
- Hunter Bow Quiver - this determines the number of arrows you can hold for your Hunter Bow within Horizon Zero Dawn.
- Traps Pouch - holds freeze, shock, and flame traps as well as other traps.
- Sharpshot Bow Quiver - determines the number of arrows you can hold for your Sharpshot Bow.
- Ropecaster Ammo Pouch - holds all of the rope ammunition for your Ropecaster.
- Tripcaster Ammo Pouch - contains all the traps used in your Tripcaster.
- War Bow Quiver - holds all of the elemental arrows used in your War Bow.
- Sling Ammo Pouch - determines the quantity of bombs you can carry at a certain time for your Sling.
- Rattler Ammo Pouch - holds all of the Bolt packs used in your Rattler in Horizon Zero Dawn.
- Blast Sling Ammo Pouch - determines the quantity of bombs you can hold at one time in your Blast Sling in Horizon Zero Dawn.
In order to increase the capacity of each item, you need to harvest items such as bones, Watcher Hearts, Glinthawk Lens, and animal skins. Going about this can be expensive within game but the investment is worth it considering your inventory space will increase dramatically. The best way of doing this would be to locate the item you wish to upgrade, click on it, and then create a quest to find all of the parts that you need to craft/create it. Once you have all of the pieces then you can craft the item to expand your inventory space. The more weapons you are able to hold in your inventory, the better suited your character will be for battle resulting in a stronger character within Horizon Zero Dawn.