Horizon Zero Dawn is filled with skills and unlockables for players to enjoy but not all of them are the best. This guide is going to walk you through what the best skills are in Horizon Zero Dawn and which ones you should get first.
- Quiet Sprint - any player knows that the stealthy option in combat is one of the best routes to go through. It is no different in Horizon Zero Dawn, the quiet sprint skill allows for the player to run quietly past enemies without any enemies knowing of your movements. No matter how you play, this is great to acquire since it will save you some trouble along the way. The price to unlock this skill is 1 point for SIlent Drop, 3 each for Low Profile, Dodge Prowess, and Quiet Sprint.
- Lure Call - Horizon Zero Dawn included a bunch of essential skills that you are able to acquire for cheap so that players can be combat ready from the start. Lure Call in Horizon Zero Dawn only costs 1 skill point and allows you to enter enemy camps in silence.
- Silent Drop - Silent Drop is a must have skill for players going the stealthy route in Horizon Zero Dawn. It allows for the players to drop down behind enemies without making any noise at all. It only costs 1 skill point and is essential.
- Ammo Crafter - this skill in Horizon Zero Dawn allows for you to create additional amounts of ammunition for your weapons from the same amount of resources. This allows for resupplying during battle and scarce resources an easy experience.
- Strike From Below - once again this is another stealthy skill that will allow you to strike from below with silence. It will cost a total of 7 skill points to acquire.
- Silent Strike - this is one of the most important skills for players to unlock in Horizon Zero Dawn as it allows for takedowns on smaller machines and humans. It is cheap and only costs 1 skill point making it easily acquirable.
- Hunter Reflexes - this is another skill in Horizon Zero Dawn that only costs 1 skill point and allows players to slow time by sliding or jumping while you aim your bow. This is very useful when dealing with Watchers and humans.
Horizon Zero Dawn is filled with plenty of skills for players to adapt and conquer the game in the most effective way. While these are some of the best to get early on, you should hope to gain them all which will allow for your character to be unstoppable.