Horizon Zero Dawn allows for players to enjoy their game and conquer challenges to level up their character in hopes of unlocking new skills to strengthen the main character, Aloy. This Horizon Zero Dawn guide will describe how you can level up quickly in Horizon Zero Dawn as well as earn experience.
- Earning experience in pretty easy in Horizon Zero Dawn.
- All you have to do is take down machines and wildlife along your journey.
- The more side quests and battles that you complete, the more experience you earn.
- The bigger and more intense the machine is, the more experience that can be earned.
Levelling Up Quickly:
- Make sure to complete quests (this is the most obvious and quickest way to level up)
- Cauldrons offer great ways to increase the number of machines you can override, if you would like to know how to override machines then you can view our guide here that explains how to do so.
- The main quests within Horizon Zero Dawn offer the most experience to be earned quickly and some of the later missions reward up to seven thousand experience points for each step completed.
- Main missions take the longest but the rewards are substantial!
- Each enemy a player kills, the more experience they will gain allowing for their character to become stronger and earn more skills/experience.
Horizon Zero Dawn is an action-packed adventure that requires hard hours completing each objective but the rewards allow for your character to be able to win in any battle. The more time you take to strengthen your character, the quicker you will level up and the better suited you will be in Horizon Zero Dawn.