Twelve new achievements have been added to Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare 2 this week, along with a patch to address various balance issues. These achievements come as a part of the new Trials of Gnomus DLC, which was released today as well. This free content update includes reworked game modes, character tuning, and multiple new features for players to discover throughout the Backyard Battleground.
There are 12 new achievements total, two of which are secret achievements. We have provided a list of each new achievement below, along with their descriptions and point values. Now is a good time to avert your eyes if you want to avoid potential spoilers.
10 Non-Secret DLC Achievements:
- It's Not a Door...it's a Portal! - Complete 3 Mystery Portal Matches (10)
- This is Craaazy! - Enter the Mystery Portal and Complete a Super Mix Event! (5)
- Somewhere Over the Rainbow - Collect 25 Rainbow Stars from the Mystery Portal (10)
- Alright Meow - Enter the Mystery Portal and Complete a Full Game of Cats vs Dinos as a Cat (5)
- Open the Door Get on the Floor - Enter the Mystery Portal and Complete a Full Game of Cats vs Dinos as a Dino (5)
- Boss Battle - Enter the Mystery Portal and Defeat a Boss Hunt on Normal Difficulty (5)
- Boss Battle Specialist - Enter the Mystery Portal and Defeat a Boss Hunt on Hard Difficulty (10)
- Boss Battle Boss - Enter the Mystery Portal and Defeat a Boss Hunt on Craaazy Difficulty (50)
- Team Player - Meet the Contribution Requirement for 3 Community Challenges (25)
- Together we Win - Open 5 Community Challenge Reward Chests. (25)
2 Secret DLC Achievements:
- The Secret of Secrets - Discover the Secret Area…What can It Be? (50)
- More Secrets? - New Faces from Craazy Places (50)
Most of these achievements pertain to the new features that have been added with the free DLC, such as the Mystery Portal. Infinity mode has also gotten an upgrade as well, as is reflected in the “Cats vs Dinos” achievement descriptions.
After months of speculation, players finally get to know what’s inside Town Hall, and it’s as much of a time-twister as fans predicted it would be. Once we discover more about some of the mysterious Gnome-related puzzle features that have been added to Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare 2, be sure to check back here for details on how they work.